How to Decide What to Do with Your Off-Lease NissanWhen your lease is nearing maturity, Conicelli Nissan can give you all the information you need to decide what to do when the lease ends on Nissan.
Whether you have six months left on your lease, or two years left, our lease maturity team can show you ways to stretch your budget and get the most value from your vehicle.
End of lease options may include:
- Trading in the vehicle and leasing or buying a new Nissan
- Buying out the lease
- Returning the vehicle
- Selling the vehicle
- Extending your lease
Who Are the Lease Maturity Specialists at Conicelli Nissan?At Conicelli Nissan in Conshohocken, Steve Knickerbocker, 610-825-4200, ext. 2201, will be happy to answer all of your Nissan lease questions.
How Your Conicelli Nissan Lease Maturity Specialist Can HelpConicelli Nissan lease maturity specialists can help you with:
- Confirming the residual value of the vehicle
- Determining the final mileage amount, if any due at the end of the lease
- Arranging financing should you wish to buy out the lease
- Arranging the final vehicle inspection on selected models (see dealer for details)*
- Determining the market value at the time of trade-in
- Rolling any remaining lease payments due into the purchase price of a brand new or used vehicle of your choice
- Getting credit approval for your new lease or purchase
What to Do If Your Leased Nissan Has Visible Damage*Conicelli Nissan body shop and service department staff are ready to assist with any repairs or detailing that you may need prior to final vehicle inspection. While most leases allow for reasonable wear-and-tear, the Conicelli Nissan lease maturity team can ease your mind with money-saving recommendations for minimizing the financial impact of any nicks, dents, or scrapes before your final inspection appointment.
Use the form on this page to request a free consultation. Please include the year, make, model, and mileage of the car you are currently leasing, along with the best way to contact you.